Wesleyhaven Village’s philosophy is to help people achieve and maintain a quality of life that they control and enjoy.
Wesleyhaven Village provides services that acknowledge peoples’ lifestyles and experiences, enhances their day-to-day lives and assists them to feel ‘at home’ at Wesleyhaven and also to remain connected to the wider community.
Wesleyhaven welcomes people of all ethnicities and from all walks of life. The result is a vibrant village influenced by many cultures, where diversity is respected and valued.
Since 1952 Wesleyhaven Village has been home for over 7,000 residents whose needs have ranged from being fully independent to those needing hospital care.
Wesleyhaven has a proud reputation for quality care which is all about people – not profit.
Wesleyhaven Village is a relaxed, friendly, family orientated village
- Our residents don’t just feel at home, they are what makes Wesleyhaven ‘home’
- Families are always welcome — visitors and pets are part of our extended family
- We have comfortable social areas, and quiet spaces in our Rest Home and Hospital
- Our Village is surrounded by beautiful park-like gardens and is very secluded, yet close to the main hub
- Residents enjoy delicious meals and home baking fresh from each of our kitchens
- Residents are encouraged to keep mobile and social, with fun activities and outings