At Wesleyhaven we promise, the focus is on people – not profit
- We promise care that respects your independence
- We promise the opportunity for you to make and maintain meaningful relationships by supporting existing social networks and primary carer relationships
- We promise support and encouragement for the development of your abilities
- We promise an environment that provides for your personal choice, space and dignity
- We promise connections with the local community
Wesleyhaven’s Wesley Way of interacting with you reminds us that:
We are working for a just and caring society
We believe positive change is always possible
We work in partnership with people,
We listen actively
We respond with honesty and openness
We remain open to challenge, change and growth
We work …
…As members of communities
…Out of compassion
…As facilitators of positive change
We welcome people from all ethnicities and all walks of life to an environment where diversity is respected and valued.
Wesley Community Action is about; Community. Compassion. Change
We believe in the power of the Community, we are motivated by Compassion, and seek lasting transformative Change. We work in communities across the wider Wellington region with all ages and needs.
Wesleyhaven’s philosophy: Our Promise – putting you first
Wesleyhaven’s philosophy is to help people achieve and maintain a quality of life that they control and enjoy.
Wesleyhaven provides services that acknowledge peoples’ lifestyles and experiences, enhances their day-to-day lives and assists them to feel ‘at home’ at Wesleyhaven and also to remain connected to the wider community.
Wesleyhaven welcomes people of all ethnicities and from all walks of life. The result is a vibrant village influenced by many cultures, where diversity is respected and valued.